Refine thorough, deep thinking on amplification and modes of activation.
Understand ways you and your projects can respond to dynamically evolving systems by creating contingency plans.
Confidently communicate and activate your personalized changemaking practice, as well as evaluate it for evolution opportunities.
Gain tools and techniques for effective project management and collaboration to get your actions out into the world
Dr. Leyla Acaroglu
UnSchool Founder + Global Change Maker
- A Welcome Message From Leyla
- Welcome to Project Amplification & Activation
- A quick note before you start...
- Introduction and Core Concepts
- Video: What is project activation & amplification?
- Knowledge Check: Project Activation & Amplification
- Learning Action: Movie!
- About Getting Projects off the Ground
- Video: How to get your projects off the ground
- Knowledge Check: Getting projects off the ground
- Learning Action: WOOP
- About Project Planning & Activation
- Video: The Systems Perspective
- Knowledge Check: Project Planning and Activation
- Learning Action: Develop a Project Action Plan
- Additional Resources
- About this section NEED
- Video: Amplifying Interventions
- Knowledge Check: Interventions
- Learning Action: Develop A Written Amplification Plan
- About Making Change in the World
- Video: Making Change in the World
- Knowledge Check: Making Change in the World
- Learning Action: Making Change
- Project Activation & Amplification Final Knowledge Check
- Project Activation & Amplification Final Reflections
- Project Activation & Amplification Final Feedback
- Additional Resources
- A Message From Leyla
“The UnSchool really changed my whole mindset and gave me so much energy and confidence to create positive change and self-belief.”
“My point of view on life is to keep exploring the world. That's why I love to travel, it is first-hand learning. The UnSchool has the same feeling – getting to know a lot of people from different backgrounds – and it's exciting to learn new subjects: systems thinking, sustainability and most importantly, change. It shaped who I am now!”
“Design your thinking. Design your interactions. Find your voice and hack through the systems! ”
This knowledge session is all about implementing, activating, and amplifying ideas out into the world. Ideas stuck in your head are pointless for changing the world.
In this final stage, we need to start to activate our interventions and set up the feedback loops that will give us the resilience to make our future interventions even more impactful!
In this class, we will explore ways of getting your ideas out into the the world, from the practical steps of project planning through to the more conceptual frameworks that help to contextualize the concepts of activation.
We will consider how they may evolve and develop contingency plans that allow for flexible, rapid adaptation, and you will establish benchmarks and iterative design changes to build stronger, more robust outcomes.
We look into ways that projects respond to dynamically evolving systems so that we can get them activated and amplified out into the dynamic evolving systems at play. This session will help you define and build the resilience and capacity you need to be an activated changemaking with tangible, real-world solutions with positive effects!
All Courses, Certification Tracks
UnMasters Certification Track
The Full Disruptive Design Methodology Masterclass | The Entire Knowledge Bundle
BLANK USE FOR SOMETHING ELSE
Introduction to the Circular Economy